safety is our priority
- Except for international travel, travel no longer requires testing or quarantine.
- In Vermont, masks are recommended in public spaces.
- We are in a secluded, rural Vermont location on over 375 acres of privately-owned land.
2. No shared common spaces. Our cabins are self-contained, single unit, well-spaced, and fully furnished. Each cabin has private entrances and dedicated (free) parking.
3. Ability to prepare your own meals in private full kitchens inside each cabin.
4. Housekeeping only comes before and after your stay to avoid any traffic coming in or out. Your cabin is 100% yours during your entire stay.
5. Our property offers a variety of safe activities for you and your party to stay active and have fun. Check those out below!
1. Masks are optional in our Welcome Center. We will provide you with a disposable face covering if desired.
2. Practice social distancing around other guests and Sterling Ridge Resort staff.
1. Toiletries: toilet paper, tissues, shampoo, conditioner, hand/body soap.
2. Linens: sheets, blankets, comforters, towels.
3. Kitchen: dishwasher tablets, dish soap, coffee, salt, pepper, pots and pans, dishes, silverware.
4. We stock extra items in the office for our guests to get any time they need.
What should I do if I test positive for Covid or have symptoms of respiratory illness prior to my check-in date?
Please call us at (802) 644-8265 and inquire about our “Flex Travel” policy.
Current Cancellation Policy:
What if I can’t make my reservation due to COVID-19?
1. If you would like to reschedule your visit, we will work with you to move your stay to a later date.
2. If you would like to cancel your reservation, our standard cancellation policy applies.
What safe activities are available for guests to do?
The Green Mountains of Vermont are known for hiking and the famous Long Trail. Short drive for hikes on Long Trail such as Prospect Rock (Johnson), Sterling Pond (Smugglers’ Notch State Park) and Laraway (Waterville). These hikes can be challenging so be sure to wear appropriate footwear, bring snacks and water, and wear layers.
Three miles of private trails at Sterling Ridge Resort which connect to the Windridge Community Trails. There is also the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail that winds along the Lamoille River. Both are perfect places for a family walk or a doggie stroll. Maps are available.
Sterling Ridge has private trails that are great for mountain biking. Our trails even connect to the Windridge Community trails that tie into the local mountain bike trails (Midlands Trail) or check out the local Lamoille Valley Rail Trail.
Explore our large pond in one of our kayaks, canoes or paddle boat. You are also welcome to bring your own kayak or canoe for self-guided tours on the Lamoille River or our pond.
Bring games for indoor entertainment.
Grab some firewood and enjoy a peaceful night by an outdoor fire. We have s’mores baskets available for purchase that can be waiting for you when you arrive at your cabin.