We're a Pet-Friendly Resort
Looking to bring your beloved dog on your Vermont vacation? No problem! Sterling Ridge has a variety of dog-friendly cabins to choose from, so your next family vacation can include your furry family members, too! Plus, our property offers miles of trails and recreational paths for you and your dog to explore.
Not every unit is designated as pet-friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability. For more information, please view our Dog Policy below.
*Please contact us directly to inquire about any other pets.
Looking to bring your beloved dog on your Vermont vacation? No problem! Bring your furry buddies along for your upcoming family getaway. Enjoy the great outdoors with tons of trails and walking paths for you and your dog to roam around!
We’ve got dog-friendly cabins to suit every crew. Whether it’s just you and a friend or a big group of ten, we’ve got you covered. Plus, all our spots come with cozy stoves (gas log, wood stove, or fireplace), covered porches, your very own fire pit, and full kitchens. Additionally, our dog-friendly resort offers plenty of hiking trails on the property, perfect for some leisurely strolls with your furry pals.
Interested in learning more? Check out our log cabins below for a full tour and a list of amenities.
*Not every unit is dog-friendly so give us a ring to see if we’ve got a pet-friendly room available. You can also check out our Dog Policy below for more info. If you have other types of pets, please give us a call directly.
Below is our dog policy, please be sure to call us for availability.
- $30 per night/dog
- 2 dog limit per unit
Please help us keep Sterling Ridge safe and clean for all guests:
- Keep your dog(s) on a leash at all times while outdoors, even if they’re friendly.
- Pick up and dispose of all dog waste in the dumpster or trash. Clean-up bags are provided in your dog kit, and there are extras in the main office.
- Do not allow dogs on the furniture or bed. If they must get on the furniture, use the sheet provided in your dog bin to protect the beds, couches, and chairs.
- Do not use bath towels or pool towels to clean your pup. A towel is provided in your dog kit, and there are extras at the main office upon request.
- Be mindful about potential damages while leaving your dog(s) alone in the cabin. Use a crate if necessary to avoid any damages.
NOTE: The following dog-related items will result in charges to the credit card on file:
- Excessive dog waste found in the lawn of your cabin after check-out: $50 cleaning fee
- Soiled or ruined bath towels/pool towels : $50 cleaning fee
- Additional furniture cleaning required: $75 cleaning fee
- Damages to the cabin or property: The cost of the damages will be evaluated and charged to the credit card on file.