We're a Pet Friendly Resort
Looking to bring your beloved pet on your Vermont vacation? No problem! Sterling Ridge has a variety of pet-friendly cabins to choose from, so your next family vacation can include your furry family members, too! Plus, our property offers miles of trails and recreational paths for you and your pet to explore.
Dogs are the only pets we accept as guests at this time. Not every unit is designated as dog-friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability. For more information please view our Dog Policy below.
Pet Friendly Cabins
Below is our dog policy, please be sure to call us for availability.
- $30 per night/dog
- 2 dog limit per unit
To keep the resort safe, clean, and damage-free, please do the following while you are enjoying a vacation with your furry friend…
- Keep dog(s) on a leash around the cabins and public areas.
- Pick up and dispose of doggy waste in the dumpster or receptacle. There are clean-up bags in your dog kit and extras in the office.
- Do not allow dogs on the furniture or bed. Please note that a $75 cleaning fee may apply.
- We suggest using a crate for your dog(s) if you are leaving him/her alone in the cabin.
- Feel free to use the bowls, sheets, and towel provided to you in your dog kit, but leave them behind when you depart.
- If there is damage to the property, the cost of the damage will be evaluated and charged to the credit card on file.
Thank you for your help in keeping Sterling Ridge Resort a dog-friendly place!