July Summer Fun!
Who doesn’t love summer fun, especially while staying at Sterling Ridge Log Cabins in Jeffersonville, Vermont! As the summer is heating up this July in Vermont, check out these 5 events in July right nearby in Lamoille County. These events are just a quick drive from your very own cabin at Sterling Ridge.
1. Celebrate the 4th of July and support the local community in Jeffersonville’s Red, White and Summertime Blues old time celebration. This, for sure, is a fun summer activity with a parade, town fair and live local music. Be sure to follow up your day with fireworks at Smugglers’ Notch.
2. If you are a runner, summer fun is all about 5ks, 10ks and more! Try the Stowe 8 Miler, now in its 35th year. The best part, ice cream by Island Homemade ice cream and Smuttynose craft brew beer at the finish line! 8 miles too long? Try the Flying Onion 5k.
3. Summer fun adventure can be found as more than 25 hot-air balloons fill the sky at the Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival. View a breathtaking scene as hot air balloons launch into the sky and float over the Green Mountains of Vermont. Enjoy live entertainment, arts and crafts, local food and good drink.
4. How about summer fun this July for the 21+ set – Enjoy the Stowe Brewers’ Festival where you can sample fine craft beer, cider & spirits, listen to live music, taste local food at the food truck round-up and visit with vendors!
5. Experience summer fun with some down-home local fun at the Lamoille County Field Days! Now in its 53rd year, Lamoille County Field Days is a traditional agricultural fair held over three days. This event offers something for everyone to enjoy.
No matter what type of summer adventure you choose, this July Sterling Ridge Log Cabins is your home base for summer fun!